TOP 5 TIPS Every Blonde needs to know this summer
Let’s be real, having gorgeous healthy blonde hair isn’t a low maintenance look.
When it comes to getting the most out of your blonde make sure you follow these top five tips:
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
- The sun is great for summer fun but can also dehydrate your hair.
- Re-hydrate your hair with a deep conditioning treatment.
- Reach for our BondFix Bond Rebuilder. This luxurious plant-based deep conditioning treatment repairs, hydrates and strengthens your hair after just one use.
- Pro Tip: Get the most out any treatment by towel drying your hair before applying.
- Read your labels!
- Your hair has been through enough don’t subject it to nasty, harsh chemicals. Read your hair product labels and ensure you are using something that is sulfate and paraben free. These tend to strip that beautiful blonde tone from the hair.
- Feel confident using all of Celeb Luxury’s products knowing that not only are we sulfate and paraben free. We contain no ammonia or peroxide, no mineral oil, no gluten and no PPD.
- Beautiful Bonus: We are also proudly 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan. We are Clean Beauty Hair Color.
- Go beyond purple shampoo.
- Your shade of blonde is as unique as your personality. Don’t settle for a one size fits all purple shampoo.
- Check out Celeb Luxury’s Gem Lites blonde line. Here you will find everything from Platinum to Strawberry Blonde.
- Pro Tip: All of our shades are completely customizable, feel free to mix and create a tone exclusive to you.
- Our Colorwashes are a breeze to use. Simply apply your favorite Colorwash to damp hair lathering in for 2-5mins and rinse. To add more tone re-apply until you have reached your desired tone.
- Upgrade your conditioner.
- Don’t settle for a boring, regular conditioner. Replace it with Celeb Luxury Colorditioner.
- A True Hybrid, allowing you to tone, condition, strengthen and repair that gorgeous blonde hair of yours in one easy step.
- Apply to damp hair and let it sit for 2-5mins before rinsing.
- Are you over-washing your hair?
- Our hair isn’t meant to be washed every day. Doing so can strip the essential oils from your scalp, leaving your hair dry and damaged.
- If you do wash your hair every day, start small and try washing it every other day gradually increasing until you find the perfect balance for you and your hair.
Follow these 5 tips and forget worrying about your blonde hair this summer!